Steps to cancel your free trial depend on which provider you used: Apple iTunes, Google Play or our website with a debit/credit card or PayPal. When you start your free trial with iTunes or Google Play, you must cancel through iTunes or Google Play.
General tips on cancelling your free trial
- If you aren’t sure which provider you used, log in to your account on our website. Scroll down to the Payment method section to check which provider you used.
- Uninstalling Yousician from your device or deleting your account does not cancel your free trial. You must cancel the trial using the steps described.
- Be sure to cancel the free trial at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Cancel your free trial started with debit/credit card or PayPal
To cancel your free trial started on our website:
- Enter your email address and password and select Log in on our website.
- If you use Facebook for access, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID for access, select Log in with Apple.
- If you use Google for access, select Continue with Google.
- Scroll down to the Payment method section.
- Select Cancel free trial and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
Cancel your free trial started with iTunes
When you start the free trial with Apple iTunes, you need to cancel it through iTunes.
To cancel your free trial started with iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Learn what to do if you don't see the subscription you're looking for.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the free trial is already canceled.
Cancel your free trial started with Google Play
When you start the free trial with Google Play, you need to cancel it through Google Play.
To cancel your free trial started with Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
After cancellation, you have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. When the trial ends, your account changes back to free.