Steps to cancel your subscription depend on which provider you used: Apple iTunes, Google Play or our website with a debit/credit card or PayPal. When you bought your subscription with iTunes or Google Play, you must cancel through iTunes or Google Play.
General tips on cancelling your subscription
Cancel your subscription bought with iTunes
When you bought the subscription with Apple iTunes, you need to cancel it through iTunes.
To cancel your subscription bought with iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Learn what to do if you don't see the subscription you're looking for.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled.
Cancel your subscription bought with Google Play
When you bought the subscription with Google Play, you need to cancel it through Google Play.
To cancel your subscription bought with Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
What happens after you cancel?
After you cancel your subscription, you have access to the premium features for the time you've paid for.
E.g. if you buy a monthly subscription on January 15th and cancel it February 5th:
- You have premium access until February 15th.
E.g. if you buy a yearly subscription on January 15th and cancel it in July the same year:
- You have premium access until January 15th the following year.
E.g. if you buy a yearly subscription, paid in monthly installments, on January 15th, and cancel it in July the same year:
- You have premium access until January 15th the following year. The last monthly installment is charged December 15th, and the account changes to a free subscription January 15th.