Steps to cancel your free trial depend on how you started it: with iTunes (iOS), Google Play (Android) or with a debit/credit card or PayPal on our website. If you started your free trial with iTunes or Google Play, you must cancel through iTunes or Google Play.
- To cancel your free trial started with iTunes
- To cancel your free trial started with Google Play
- To cancel your free trial started with debit/credit card or PayPal
General tips on cancelling your free trial
- Uninstalling Yousician from your device or deleting your account does not cancel your free trial. You must cancel the trial using the steps described.
- Be sure to cancel the free trial at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
- If you aren’t sure how you started your free trial, log in to your account on our website. On My account page, scroll down to the Subscription section to view which provider you used.
To cancel your free trial started with iTunes
If you checked on our website, and found that the free trial is billed through iTunes, you need to cancel it through iTunes. Go to iTunes to cancel your free trial.
You can also cancel the free trial by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap your Yousician subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
To cancel your free trial started with Google Play
If you checked on our website, and found that the free trial is billed through Google Play, you need to cancel it through Google Play.
To cancel your free trial started with Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu → Subscriptions.
- Select Yousician.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
To cancel your free trial started with debit/credit card or PayPal
If you checked on our website, and found that the free trial was started through us, you can cancel it on our website.
- Log in to your Yousician account on the website. Enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use your Facebook login to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use your Apple ID login to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- On My account page, scroll down to the Subscription section.
- Select Cancel free trial and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation.
What happens after I cancel my free trial?
After cancellation, you have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. Once the trial ends, your account changes back to free.
Need more help? Get in touch with us via the Contact support link below.