Steps to cancel your subscription depend on which provider you used: Apple iTunes or Google Play. When you bought your subscription with iTunes or Google Play, you must cancel through iTunes or Google Play.
Cancel your subscription bought with iTunes
When you buy the subscription with Apple iTunes, you need to cancel it through iTunes. Go to iTunes to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your subscription bought with iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Learn what to do if you don't see the subscription you're looking for.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled.
Cancel your subscription bought with Google Play
When you buy the subscription with Google Play, you need to cancel it through Google Play. Go to Google Play to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your subscription bought with Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
What happens after you cancel?
After you cancel your subscription, you have access to the premium features for the time you've paid for.
E.g. if you buy a monthly subscription on January 15th and cancel it February 5th:
- You have premium access until February 15th.