You can access Practice mode by selecting Practice on the song start screen, and Play mode by selecting Play. You can also toggle between the two modes from the in-song Pause menu.
- Practice at your own speed to master the song. Adjust the tempo yourself or use the Auto tempo feature.
- Change the key to a song with Transpose.
- Select Vocals to adjust the volume of your voice and the guide vocal. You can also add sound effects to your voice by toggling on Reverb.
- Record yourself singing with Record & Review. You can find out more about it at our blog here.
The progress bar at the bottom of the screen shows your position in a song. You can loop any section in a song by moving the arrows.
Watch this video for more information about looping and the benefits of using it.
- Sing as well as you can to advance to the next task.
- Complete tasks to progress in the syllabus.
The amount of 'lives' or 'tries' you have starts at 3x when you sing a song, or a section in a song. It is visible in the top left corner in Play mode
The number goes down or up depending on how you sing. If you consistently sing notes correctly, the app adds 'lives' for you up to 5x.