Yousician offers a free premium trial for new users. You get instant access to songs, exercises and instructional videos, to get you started on your musical journey.
You are not charged during your free trial, and you can cancel anytime before the trial ends.
If you choose to continue your musical journey with Yousician, your account upgrades to a paying subscription at the end of the trial. You can find out information about premium plans by logging into your account on our website.
Why you need a payment method to start a free trial
We ask for a payment method to ensure you don't have any interruptions in premium access after the free trial. You are not charged if you cancel the free trial before it ends.
Start a free trial on the website
- If you have an account, enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use your Facebook login to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use your Apple ID login to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- If you do not have an account, create one by entering an email address and password. Select Create Account to continue. You can also use your Facebook account and Sign up with Facebook.
- Select Go premium.
- Pick between Premium or Premium+ and select Try free for 7 days.
- Confirm the free trial information and select Check out.
- Choose your preferred payment method and enter the payment details. Select Start your 7-day free trial to start your trial.
If you do not see the subscription information, and are using an AdBlock extension on your web browser, disable the extension on the browser and try again. You can also use a different browser or go to Incognito mode and try again.
Start a free trial via iTunes under an Apple ID
You can start your free trial via iTunes from an iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Open the app and log in to your account. Once logged in, select the Start my free trial button located under your instrument level. Follow the prompts on the screen to start your free trial. You can also do so from the web by following the instructions above.
If the subscription options are not displayed, check this article for troubleshooting.