When you want to access your Yousician history and data, you can do so via the Settings → Privacy tab in Yousician.
To download a copy of your Yousician data:
- Go to Settings → Privacy tab in-app.
- Select Download under Your information section. Doing so opens your account in your preferred web browser.
- Enter your Yousician account password and select Login to confirm your identity.
- If you use Facebook for access, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID for access, select Log in with Apple.
- If you use Google for access, select Continue with Google.
- Select Start my archive. Once the report is ready, we send you an email with a link to access your report.
For more details, please refer to our Privacy Notice.