After you cancel your subscription, you continue to have access to the premium features for the time you paid for.
When your subscription is cancelled, but still active, you can resubscribe at any time. The steps depend on which provider you used: our website with a debit/credit card or PayPal, Apple iTunes or Google Play. When you bought your subscription with iTunes or Google Play, you must resubscribe through iTunes or Google Play.
If you aren’t sure which provider you used, log in to your account on our website. Scroll down to the Payment method section to check which provider you used.
Resubscribe with debit/credit card or PayPal
- Log in to your Yousician account on the website. Enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use Facebook to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- Scroll to the Membership section and select Resubscribe.
- Pick the plan you want and select Resubscribe.
- Confirm the plan and select Resubscribe now to complete the purchase.
If you choose to upgrade your subscription,you get a prorated credit for any unused time on the old subscription. This credit is applied to the new plan when you buy the upgrade.
Resubscribe with iTunes
When you bought the subscription with Apple iTunes, you need to resubscribe through iTunes.
To resubscribe with iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the name of the subscription that you want to change.
- Tap the option you want.
- Tap Purchase.
Resubscribe with Google Play
When you bought the subscription with Google Play, you need to resubscribe through Google Play.
To resubscribe with Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to restart.
- Tap Resubscribe.
- Follow the instructions.