The Yousician ukulele syllabus aims to cover everything a modern well-rounded player needs. The syllabus guides you step by step, but also lets you focus on what's important for you.
Yousician ukulele has 8 complete levels in Lead and Rhythm paths.
- In the Lead path you play main themes and melodies. It covers playing techniques such as picking, double stops, slides, hammer & pull, and speed.
- In the Rhythm path you play accompaniment. It covers playing techniques such as strumming chords, different strumming patterns, and fingerpicking. You also learn lots of different chords.
We recommend that you play both paths to become a well balanced player. You can change paths at any time, moving between them at your own pace.
We've also grouped the missions into difficulty levels:
- Level 0 is for complete beginners with no experience.
- With each level you learn a bit more complicated chords and melodies.
- By level 5 you have the skills to pick up lots of popular songs and jam with your friends.
Combined, there is over a thousand exercises from level 0 to 8 and beyond. These include Yousician-original songs and famous songs, included in the Premium+ subscription. You can browse through them in-app using song search as well as on our website.
At the end of each level you get to play skill test. This allows you to review the skills you learned during that level. Experienced players can play the skill tests to jump ahead to higher levels.
We send an Activity report every Monday, to the email address assigned to your game account. You can review f.ex the number of notes you played and your total play time the previous week. We email you the report if you played at least 10 minutes during the previous week.