Updates to Google Play Store can cause problems when you install or update Android applications. The app download process gets stuck and error codes may pop up too.
Yousician is compatible with Android versions 7 and later. Here's Google Support instructions to find the Android version installed on your device.
You can try clearing the cache and data of the Google Play Store app on your device. To do so:
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications → See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage → Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
It is also possible to uninstall the Google Play updates and roll back the app version to fix the issue. To do so:
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store. If you don't see it, tap See all apps or App info.
- At the top of the screen, tap More → Uninstall updates.
- If you’re asked if you want to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
You can find more troubleshooting tips from Google Play Support.