To restore access to the tuning package you bought, check the following platform specific instructions.
- Open the app and select Settings icon in the top left corner
- Select "Tuning" menu option (the first option in the menu)
- Select one of the tunings under "All" section and then select the shopping cart icon.
- The shop view opens. There, select the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Restore" to restore your purchase.
Reinstall the app:
Clear the app cache and data:
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap App & Notifications/App management → See all apps/App list.
- Scroll down and select GuitarTuna from the list.
- Tap Storage/Storage usage → Clear cache.
- Next tap Clear data.
Make sure you log in with your Google Play account email address that you used to buy the tuning package. Open GuitarTuna and wait for about 2 minutes to regain access to the tuning package.
If you have a Windows phone, the purchase should be linked to your Microsoft account. Contact Microsoft Store Support for instructions about purchase restore.
Note: unfortunately cross-platform transfers (e.g. Android → iOS or iOS → Android) are not possible.