Your subscription renews at the rates stated when you signed up, unless you cancel before the end of the next billing period. If the billing date is scheduled for a date that does not occur in a given month, you are billed on the last day of that month.
Steps to check your subscription depend on which provider you used: Apple iTunes, Google Play or our website with a debit/credit card or PayPal. When you bought your subscription with iTunes or Google Play, you must check the information through iTunes or Google Play.
- If you aren’t sure which provider you used, log in to your account on our website. Scroll down to the Payment method section to check which provider you used.
Subscription bought with debit/credit card or PayPal
You can check your premium plan and billing information on our website.
- Log in to your Yousician account on the website. Enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use Facebook to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- Scroll down to the Membership section.
Subscription bought with iTunes
When you bought the subscription with Apple iTunes, go to iTunes to check your subscription.
For additional questions about purchases, subscriptions, payments and billing, visit Apple Support's Billing and Subscriptions.
Subscription bought with Google Play
When you bought the subscription with Google Play, go to Google Play to check your subscription.
For additional questions about purchases, subscriptions, payments and billing, contact Google Play Support.