When you have a premium subscription and want to buy an upgrade, check the following instructions on how to do so.
Upgrade with debit/credit card or PayPal
- Log in to your Yousician account on the website. Enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use Facebook to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- Scroll to the Membership section and select View upgrades.
- Pick the plan you want to upgrade to and select Upgrade now.
- Confirm the plan and select Upgrade now to complete the purchase.
When you upgrade, you get a prorated credit for any unused time on the previous subscription. This credit is applied to the new plan when you buy the upgrade.
Note: If your original subscription is via iTunes, and you upgrade on our website, make sure to cancel your iTunes subscription after the upgrade.
Upgrade with iTunes
If you bought your subscription via iTunes, under an Apple ID, you can also upgrade it from your iTunes account.
When you upgrade via iTunes, Apple charges you in full at the time of upgrade. Apple also issues a refund for any unused time left on your previous subscription. If you have any questions about the billing, contact Apple Support for help.
If the subscription options are not displayed, check this article for troubleshooting.