If you have an ongoing subscription and would like to buy an upgrade, check the following instructions on how to do so.
Upgrade on the website
- Enter your email address or username and password and select Log in.
- If you use your Facebook login to access Yousician, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use your Apple ID login to access Yousician, select Log in with Apple.
- On My account page, scroll down to the Subscription section.
- Select Change Subscription. Toggle between the options available to the left of the payment information.
- Pick the premium plan you want to upgrade to and select Upgrade to complete the transaction.
When you upgrade, you get a prorated credit for any unused time on the old subscription. This credit is applied to the new plan when you buy the upgrade.
Note: If your original subscription is via iTunes, and you upgrade on our website, make sure to cancel your iTunes subscription after the upgrade.
Upgrade via iTunes under an Apple ID
If you bought your subscription via iTunes, under an Apple ID, you can also upgrade it from your iTunes account. To upgrade your subscription, visit iTunes.
When you upgrade via iTunes, Apple charges you in full at the time of upgrade. Apple also issues a refund for any unused time left on your previous subscription. If you have any questions about the billing, please reach out to Apple Customer Support.
If the subscription options are not displayed, check this article for troubleshooting.