When you have a premium subscription and want to buy an upgrade, check the following instructions on how to do so.
Upgrade on our website
To upgrade your subscription on our website:
- Enter your email address and password and select Log in on our website.
- If you use Facebook for access, select Log in with Facebook.
- If you use Apple ID for access, select Log in with Apple.
- If you use Google for access, select Continue with Google.
- Go to the Membership section and select View upgrades.
- Pick the plan you want to upgrade to and select Upgrade now.
- Select Upgrade to complete the purchase.
When you upgrade, you get a prorated credit for any unused time on the previous subscription. This credit is applied to the new plan when you buy the upgrade.
Note: If your original subscription is via iTunes, and you upgrade on our website, make sure to cancel your iTunes subscription after the upgrade.
Upgrade with iTunes
If you bought your subscription via iTunes, under an Apple ID, you can also upgrade it from your iTunes account. If you have questions about the billing, contact Apple support for help.
If the subscription options are not displayed, check this article for troubleshooting.
Upgrade with Google Play
If you bought your subscription via Google Play, you can also upgrade it from your Google Play account. If you have questions about the billing, contact Google Play support for help.